Visitor Information & Hours
All visitors, staff, and patients are required to wear a mask covering their mouth and nose while in the hospital.
General Visiting Hours
At Davis Hospital and Medical Center, we strive to provide a welcome environment that promotes healing, respects privacy, and provides high-quality care for all patients. We welcome visitors and understand that having loved ones nearby can improve healing and help facilitate better care.
As a precaution for our visitors' and patients’ health during this unusual time, visitor restrictions may apply. Extended visiting hours may be arranged at the discretion of the patient’s physician and the nursing supervisor. Visitors may be asked to leave a patient’s room during tests and treatments.
For an added layer of protection, we ask all patients and visitors to self-screen for COVID-19 exposure and symptoms before entering our facility. Masks must be worn at all times while in the hospital. Due to the increased risk of infection, children under the age of 12 are discouraged from visiting.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Visiting Hours
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) visitors, ages 14 and older, may visit patients in the ICU during designated visiting hours.
Patients without active or suspected COVID-19
May have up to two (2) visitors at a time during the hours of 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. and one (1) visitor between 11 p.m - 7 a.m. No rotating of people during the nighttime visiting hours.
ICU Patients with suspected or active COVID-19:
- There will be only 2 approved visitors per COVID patient during their stay in the ICU.
- Visiting hours are from 9:30-11:30 AM and 7:00-9:00 PM.
- One visitor only is allowed during each of these times. There will be no switching or doubling up.
- If you leave the patient’s room prior to end of visiting time you will not be allowed to re-enter until the following visitation time or next day if it is the evening.
- Exceptions to the visitation policy is only for end of life and up to the discretion of the management.
COVID Visitation Guidelines
- Both approved visitors will be required to wear personal protective equipment as directed and provided by the hospital prior to entering and while in the patient’s room.
- Protective equipment must be removed prior to exiting the patient’s room.
- Always apply a new mask upon exiting the room.
- Minimize items brought into the room to help prevent transmission to others.
- Wipe your cellphones and other personal items you may have touched while in the patient’s room with gray top wipes upon exiting.
- Upon exiting the room and sanitizing your hands, please proceed to the front exit. Do not wander the halls or hospital.
After visiting a COVID positive patient the expectation is that you return immediately home. We recommend that you then shower and change your clothes. Please do not stop to run errands or return to work as this can cause spreading of the illness to our community.
It is strongly recommended that prior to visiting you are fully vaccinated and not a high-risk individual.
We are here to make sure you and our community is safe. We appreciate your cooperation in the effort. Thank you!
Women's Center Visiting Hours
For patients without active or suspected COVID-19, the normal visitation policy applies for laboring and post-partum patients. In addition, children under 12 who are siblings of a newborn are welcome to visit the Women’s Center. For patients with suspected or active COVID-19, one (1) designated labor or birth partner per day.
Visitor Waiting Areas
The Davis Bistro Café is located on the main floor and is open daily.
We currently only accept Credit Cards in the Cafe.
- Breakfast 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Dinner 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Free parking is located near all of the hospital entrances. We have ample parking all around the campus.