Restricted Visitor Information & Hours
Entrances to Davis Hospital for all visitors and patients will be restricted to the following:
Main Entrance – doors are open 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
ER Entrance – 24/7
Vendor Entrance (for deliveries only) – purchasing door open 7 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Updated Visitor Restrictions In Effect During COVID-19 Pandemic
Our top priority is always safety. The following policy is now in place.
All visitors are required to enter through designated areas in the hospital.
All visitors must be at least 18 years of age.
All visitors must be free of any signs of respiratory illness and must not have active COVID-19 or a pending COVID-19 test result.
All vistiors must:
- Wash their hands or use alcohol sanitizer before entering and after leaving the facility, as well as during the visit
- Maintain 6-feet social distancing while in the facility
- Wear their own cloth face covering or mask (facility will provide a mask if needed, though masks from home are preferred due to the need to conserve supplies)
Visitor & Department Specific:
For patients who are without suspected or active COVID-19 - up to two visitors allowed each day*
For patients having outpatient surgery who are without suspected or active COVID-19 – one escort (visitor) allowed*
For patients who are with suspected or active COVID-19 - no visitors are allowed, with the following exceptions**
- Newborn or neonatal patients may have both parents visit
- Laboring patients may have up to one visitor, depending on current conditions at the facility
- Post-partum patients may have one visitor
- Patients with altered mental status who require a family member for support may have one visitor
- Minors (< 18 years of age) may have one visitor
- Hospice or end-of-life patients may have two visitors
*Some units or areas of the facility may either restrict all visitors or limit to only one visitor, depending upon the prevalence of Covid-19, quantities of supplies, and space considerations.
**In some circumstances, visitors may be required to wear protective equipment provided by the facility
Limited Seating in Visitor Waiting Areas
With the current coronavirus pandemic, our waiting areas are closed for the safety of all patients, visitors and staff. See our updated visitation policy.
The Davis Bistro Café is located on the main floor and is open daily.
Due to the Utah Government restrictions on dining-in establishments and for the safety of our visitors and staff, we are limiting food items and implementing safe social distancing by creating specific entry and exit doors. In cafe dining has been eliminated.
Effective March 18, 2020 we are offering GRAB-AND-GO ITEMS ONLY.
Effective March 19, 2020 we can only accept Credit Cards in the Cafe.
- Breakfast 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Dinner 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Free parking is located near all of the hospital entrances. We have ample parking all around the campus.